Why I like WordPress?
Because it is great blogging platform. I have tried many others and only Blogger (Blogspot) comes near. There are several cool new kids in town with really fancy options but they can’t compete with WordPress.com
Why I prefer WordPress?
– I use it for years and it was NEVER down.
– It has traffic. Search engines apparently love it.
– It is easy to use.
– It has 3 GB free space, what is not the most of all services, but it is enough for most humans anyway.
– WordPress has many cool widgets. When i grow up, I’ll learn to use them to full advance.
– It is free, what is just the right price for me at the moment.
If you want to start a blog and don’t know what service is right for you, this is the one: WordPress.com
In next post I’ll try to present more cool facts from the Web. Fair enough?